Nyack Fire Patrol
|Nyack Fire Department|
|Address||13 Park St, Nyack|
|Established||January 25, 1915|
|Facilities and equipment|
On January 25, 1915, The Nyack Fire Patrol was organized, as a Fire Police and Special Police unit. On March 21, 1916 the Company was incorporated, during 1916 several members took salvage training with New York Fire Patrol # 1 and #5 where they became proficient in salvage operations. On March 9, 1927, The Nyack Fire Patrol, Inc became the eighth company of the Nyack Fire Department.