From Rockland Apparatus
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bardonia Firehouse

In 1998, the Nanuet Fire Department decided that it's current quarters were not sufficient enough to adaquately provide protection to its large district. The decision was made to erect a new firehouse in the northeastern portion of the district. The Bardonia substation (8-101) opened its doors on January 1st 1999.

The station houses 8-1500.